IENT 2001 Special Topics in Manufacturing Quality
4 Credit Hour(s)
The Six Sigma Black Belt course includes “hands-on” exercises, reference materials, and ongoing coaching and support from a certified instructor. Each individual will work on a project within their organization, providing practical experience for the Black Belt candidate and enforcing the skills they learn in class while producing a tangible benefit for their organization.
The candidate must meet one of the following conditions to be considered for this course:
- Trained and certified as a Green Belt or Yellow Belt
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- ASQ certified as an Improvement Specialist, CQE, CMG/OE, CRE
- Certified in Project Management
- Associate degree with concentration in Quality/Improvement Sciences
- 5+ years working full-time in a technical/improvement related role
This course is not designed for transfer to four-year universities. Students should check course recommendations with the college or university to which they intend to transfer for a baccalaureate degree. The receiving institution always makes the final decision about transferability of credits.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)